So I have a little over six months before the big 3-0 bday. I have to say, my twenties have been great. I feel like they were jam packed-college, graduation, meeting my future husband, moving to another country (!), master’s degree, moving back to the U.S., law school, bar exam, becoming a lawyer…I’m tired just remembering it all! Well, in my typical style, I thought is appropriate to jam in a few more things before I hit my 30s. I want to exit my twenties with a bang and be ready to go for another jam packed decade! Below is my list of the 30 things I want to accomplish before (gulp) 30!
1. Get Married
6. Create a financial plan.
7. Create a list of life goals and the steps to take to reach those goals. Take at least one step in each goal. Organize goals into five and ten year plans.
10. Buy a plant.
14. Create my blog (can you say DONE!). O.k. now I have to promote it!
17. Create a wedding scrapbook.
18. Go rockclimbing!
23. Do something that it totally and completely out of my comfort zone.
24. Figure out a job that I want to do for the rest of my life (o.k. foreseeable future).
25. Organize closets. Keep them organized (must develop a plan).
27. Try snowshoeing.
Check back with me to see my progress on my list!
Readers, do you have a list of things you would like to accomplish before reaching a milestone in your life?
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.