Hi gang! How are things? I am so excited for this month. This week I’m on vacation and then I’ll be soaking up every last bit o pleasant weather I can! I really want to focus on positive things this month so I’ve created a plan to make October awesome!
This month I’m going to…
1) Stretch. I feel like my flexibility is not where it can or should be. I want to work on increasing it this month through stretching and yoga.
2) Embrace the season. I’m going to check a whole bunch of things off my Fall Into Fall bucket list plus I would love to throw something spooky together for Halloween.
3) Meditate. I’ve mentioned many times before that sleep can be an issue for me. This month I want to combat that through frequent but small doses of meditation.
4) Work on my strength. Now that my elbow is healed I am back lifting weights but I still can’t put my body weight on my arm. I need to work on building up my strength so I can do really fun things like push-ups and burpees.
5) Find some inventive ways to eat fall veggies.
6) Meetup with friends. There are a few I haven’t seen in awhile so it’s time to make a dinner date!
7) Focus on my readers. I want to grow this space some more and I am looking to improve so this month I want to focus on how I can make MOB great!
Wow, is that the house you’re staying at? It looks gorgeous!
My goals this month is to take it easy! I get so flustered and anxious during midterm season but the best thing I can do for my grades and myself is to not have a panic attack every morning and just try my best. 🙂
Sounds like a wonderful plan! I’ve not tried meditation for my insomnia so I’ll be excited to hear how that works for you. Fall is starting to grow on me more and more. I’m pretty excited for this month!
I am also going to focus on my strength. I’ve been doing more of my own weight training routines vs group ex classes because I was turning into a cardio bunny! And being mindful of the season. I just love fall.. everything about it 🙂