Hello, hello everyone! Well, it’s that time of year again where we break out our wallets and hope for the best. Actually, Kimberly at Manifest Yourself has some awesome tips for sticking to a budget this holiday season. Check it out! But, if you are looking to pick up some gifts for you fabulous fitness loving friends and fam, I’ve put together a little list of some awesome gifts (Note- some of these links are affiliate links. If you click them I receive a small commission on ordered items. It’s your support that allows me to continue this blog, so thank you!)
1. Just Dance 2014 (affiliate link)- Ok I haven’t stopped talking about this for weeks. I really love it! Seriously it is so much fun and a must for any living room divas!
2. Plie Tank from Athleta– I just got this top last month and love it so much! It’s such a bright fun color and is perfect for barre classes, Pilates or yoga!
3. Jaybird Wireless Headphones (affiliate link)- How would you like music without worrying about a wire? These wireless headphones will give you the beat without the hassle!
4. Bowflex Boost (affiliate link)- Track your activity, your sleep and your steps with one low-priced device!
6. The Mat from Lululemon– I love this mat. It’s reversible and non-slip. Definitely great for getting your om on!
7. The O.M.G Gym Bag from Lo & Sons– I’ve heard endless great things about these bags and I’m always looking for a stylish bag that I can bring to work and then to the gym. This one fits the bill! Plus 20% off until Thanksgiving!
8. iPhone gloves– I LOVE these! Hi, it’s 20 degrees here there is no way I’m taking my fingers out of my gloves to answer your phone call/email/text. With these gloves I don’t have too! Plus they are super comfortable. Love, love, love!
9. Timex Heart Rate Monitor (affiliate link)- I love my Timex Ironman. It’s waterproof, tracks my heart rate, calories burned and time. What more could you want?
10. Smash Top from Lole– How cute is the back of this top!? Love it! Plus free shipping and returns!
11. Reebok Nano (affiliate link)- I got these at Fitbloggin this year and love them! You don’t even need to do CrossFit to wear them.
Thanks for the link Brittany! I love your gift guide! I just bought The Og bag from Lo& Sons this weekend. I have been stalking the site for at least a year. Can’t wait to get it in the mail this week!