Hello all! I can’t believe we are saying goodbye to 2013! I feel like we just rang in the New Year! Well, so many great things have happened this year so I am kicking off countdowns of 2013 with my Top Moments of 2013! Read on to find out what happened this year!
2. Completing my Thirty Under 30 List! I have to admit, it took awhile for me to adjust to the fact that I was no longer going to be in my 20s but making this list got me excited for the next stage of my life!
3. Visiting the Hubs in Mexico. When I found out the Hubs was going to be working in Mexico for an entire year, I was crushed. But, visiting Mexico City was a lot of fun and it helped me realize that he is in a safe area of the city.
4. Our one year wedding anniversary! It came up so fast. I can’t believe we’ve been married for a year already, it feels like yesterday that we walked down the aisle. We went to Jean Georges courtesy of a friend’s gift card!
5. FitBloggin! My first blog conference and one of the best things I ever did for this blog and for myself. I met a ton of awesome bloggers and had a lot of fun
6. Summer of Fitness. This summer was amazing with oodles upon oodles of fitness events. I soaked up every last one like:
This is so great. I was a little late to the blogging party (May last year?) so I didn’t know about some of these great events! I love how much you and your husband travel – it’s really wonderful. I’m also so jealous of all the amazing fitness events you have right out your door. Can’t wait to see what you do in 2014 and I’m really hoping for a meet up!!
Enjoy the rest of your time down under 🙂
FitBloggin sounds like so much fun! It sounds like you had a great year 🙂
A few of my favorite moments this year include finishing my 2nd marathon, spectating a 24-hour race and a 100 mile race, doing another Chicago Rock n Roll Half Marathon with my mom . . . lots of running stuff!