Hi there! So have you ever played the game where you tell three truths about yourself and one lie and another person has to guess which one is the lie? I thought it might be a fun little game to play so I came up with a few truth and lies . See if you can figure out which one is the lie and tell me in the comments. I’ll reveal the answers in tomorrow’s post!
In high school:
1. I was a cheerleader. Go Warriors!
2. I spent a week in Italy on a school trip exploring Rome and Bologna.
3. i ran varsity track.
4. I lived five minutes from school and drove every day.
1. I taught group fitness classes at the campus gym.
2. I was in a dance company.
3. I lived in a sorority house.
4. I got a B+ in an art elective and that was my lowest grade.
1. I’ve lived in two countries and three states.
2. I’ve never been to Canada.
3. I get terrible seasickness.
4. I have driven through 11 states.
1. I’ve never received a speeding ticket.
2. My belly button is pierced.
3. I’ve never been to court.
4. I’m not scared of needles but I hate getting my blood drawn.
Readers, your turn! Tell me three truths and one lie and I’ll try to guess your lie! 🙂
Thanks for everyone who entered the Jaybird Wireless Headphone giveaway! I hope you enjoyed the playlist. The winner, Melanie, has been emailed. Congrats Melanie!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.