It was so fun to reminisce about all the amazing fitness and health events I participated in this past year. And although the focus of this blog is on fitness and health, there is a great deal of my life speckled in to the posts so I would like to spend a few moments today reflecting on the Top Moments of 2014.
1. Baby B– Obviously the highlight of my year was the birth of little Cooper! And now our family is three!
2. Babymoon in Greece– Traveling to Greece for one last big hurrah before the baby got here was so special and so fun. Even though I was super pregnant, I soaked up every glorious minute in Crete and Athens!
4. Birthday Weekend in Vieques– One of the best birthdays I have ever had, we had an amazing time in Puerto Rico and the W Hotel on Vieques was so incredible! It *almost* made up for my husband’s insane travel schedule!
5. NYE in Australia– There is absolutely nothing better than the New Year’s Eve fireworks in Sydney, Australia. Every year it is different and arguably more amazing than the previous year. This year I spent NYE with my husband, my parents, my in-laws and my sisters-in-law. It was pretty amazing! The champagne was great too!
6. Finding out we would be Three– A baby is always exciting but I think expanding your family for the first time is about as thrilling as it can get!
7. Finding out it’s a boy!- There is absolutely no way I could have waited to find out the gender of our little guy! As soon as I knew I began shopping. This was the first outfit I bought for him.
8. A week on Cape Cod eating and beaching– Every year the Hubs and I spend a week on Cape Cod cruising to different beaches and eating to our heart’s content. This year was an exceptional year with great weather, beautiful beaches and some amazing food!
9. Eleven Madison Park– NYC has some amazing restaurants but Eleven Madison Park is rated fifth in the world! This restaurant has been on our bucket list for so long, we figured we should go before the little man took over!
Readers, what are some of the best things that happened to you this year?
What a wonderful year ! So much travel and major milestones. My biggest event this year was changing jobs. So grateful for a company that allowed me the opportunity to do something different.
Hope you have a great 2015 !
i love your list! eleven madison park has been on my list for some time as well. i will have to check it out next time i’m in nyc. i hope to get out there soon, but i have no idea when i’ll be traveling next now that i have my baby!