This post contains affiliate links for MyYogaWorks.com. If you decide to sign up or make a purchase, I receive a small commission. I agreed to this affiliate relationship because I love MyYogaWorks.com and I have my own membership. My opinions are 100% my own! Thank you for your support of this blog!
Hi there! How have you been? Do you remember awhile back when I posted about MyYogaWorks.com? I talked about how much I was enjoying their yoga online prenatal classes and all the awesome variety they have on their site. Well, it’s time for a little update. Since that post a lot has happened: I had a baby, I started my postpartum workouts and my free trial of MyYogaWorks.com ran out. Well, one thing stayed the same and that is that I am still a subscriber of MyYogaWorks.com. I renewed that baby right up when I saw that my subscription was running out because I honestly love being able to do yoga at home.
Here is why I LOVE MyYogaWorks.com:
– They have classes ranging from 5 minutes to 90 minutes. I have done everything from a 5-minute desk yoga sequence (super helpful if you work in an office) to a 90-minute intense vinyasa class.
– They have so many different kinds of yoga classes: vinyasa yoga, pre- and post-natal, Ivengar, yin, restorative, partner, detox, cardio…the list goes on!
– They have so much more than yoga. Pilates, health and fitness, barre, meditation classes, injury relief and so much more! I really love their meditation classes. They help me relax when I am exhausted and the baby is napping or if I need help falling asleep. Sometimes I like to just add in a five minute meditation at the end of my workout.
– The online yoga classes cater to all different levels. The classes are rated as Level 1, Level 2 or Level 3 so you know what you are up against. Maybe you want an easy Level 1 stretch class or maybe you want to focus on a tough Level 3 arm balancing class.
– You can find classes by focus. Let’s say you want to learn to do a handstand. All you have to do is search by inversion focus and you have your pick of different classes to help you achieve that handstand. On my post-baby bucket list is to learn how to do a forearm handstand (and eventually scorpion) and there are tons of videos to help me learn the pose.
– I love their Journey Series. There are so many yoga journeys you can go on depending on your focus. They have Yoga for Runners, Journey to Birth, Naptime Yoga for Moms, Detox, Yoga 101 and so much more. MyYogaWorks has preselected videos based on your focus and put together a daily plan to help you achieve your goals.
– There are free yoga videos. MyYogaWorks offers some free classes open to the public, so you can definitely try before you buy!
Ok so what is in it for you? You know I wouldn’t spend all my time waxing poetic about something unless I had something truly awesome to offer my loyal readers. MyYogaWorks.com has a promotion going: SAVE 93% OFF! Get your First 3 Months for ONLY $3 and a 14 Day FREE Trial with coupon code: 3FOR3 at MyYogaWorks.com–Valid thru 5/20/15. This is such an awesome deal because not only do you get a free trial but 3 months for only $3 is insane!
I promise you that you will love the videos and want to keep your subscription. And FYI, it is only $15 a month thereafter, which is pretty cheap given that there are over 500 classes available 24/7 and you can practice anywhere, it is yoga on demand. Literally, I had a layover in London and I used MyYogaWorks.com to practice in the lounge.
Readers, what yoga journey would you take? Where is the strangest place you have done yoga?–London Heathrow Airport Lounge is probably up there on my list along with Times Square. Is there a yoga pose you have been dying to learn?