Hi all! Hope you had a fantastic weekend. I felt like mine flew by! I was lucky enough to hit the beach on Saturday with the little guy. He loved splashing in the water and eating playing in the sand.
One thing I’ve figured out since becoming a mom is that I need to be super prepared whenever I go anywhere. I’m always packing bags and making sure I have everything I need. One of my favorite bags to pack is my beach bag. I get so excited for the fun day ahead. Here are my beach bag essentials:
1. A fun bag to hold all my gear.
2. A cute suit for catching waves.
3. Some comfy and stylin flip flops.
4. A huge straw hat to keep the sun off my face.
5. Oversized glasses to protect my baby blues.
6. A good bottle of sunscreen. I was sent this bottle of Block Island Organic Sunscreen to try out. It’s awesome stuff. It’s a natural mineral sunscreen with SPF 30. It’s made of completely natural and organic ingredients (zinc only). It’s gluten-free, nano-free, vegan formula, eco-friendly with no parabens, sulfates, petrochemicals, phthalates, dyes or fragrances. Basically nothing bad for you! It’s also lightweight and not at all greasy.
7. Beach reading. I love to catch up on my magazine reading at the beach.
8. A big fluffy towel to lay on.
9. Something to keep me hydrated. I love the classic half and half: half lemonade and half iced tea.
Readers, what’s in your beach bag? Are you a big planner?