I can’t believe it is that time again! Time to recap the top moments of the year. This year flew by so quickly for me! With having a newborn baby and moving to Brazil, I barely had time to figure out what month it is and now the entire year is over! Well, with that being said, only one thing left to do– figure out what the heck I’ve been up to for the past 12 months! Join me for a little rewind of the Top Moments of 2015!
1. Cooper’s First Year! The biggest highlight from the year has been watching Cooper grow. So much changes in the first year and I felt lucky to be home with him to soak up every minute. I can’t believe how big he is now compared to when this photo was taken his first week! Check out the updates:
2. Checking out Rio. True, I did visit Rio for the first time in 2014 but this time was so much better! The weather was amazing and the views were fantastic. Plus, I did not go up Christ the Redeemer the first time nor did I get a cool helicopter ride!
3. California for wine and a wedding. Traveling back to the US for the first time was such a treat and even more so that I got to spend a weekend visiting with friends in one of my favorite places– Napa! The wedding was gorgeous and the spa day I gave myself was pretty awesome too!
4. Week in Cape Cod. Ok, technically I spent the whole summer there but this year Pete and I did our annual week long trip to Cape Cod with our little sidekick in tow. It was everything we hoped for!
5. Return to the Big Apple. It was hard to say goodbye to NYC but pretty great to return! I got to catch up on some of my absolute favorite fitness classes, eat some amazing food (the best food in the world IMO!) and meet up with some friends.
6. Natal. Brazil is a country with a ton of variety and so many places to explore. One place I’m glad I got to visit this year was the northeast coast in Natal. It was so gorgeous and different from the areas around Sao Paulo and Rio. Plus we had a blast!
7. Australia. We made it here not once but twice this year (unheard of!) and the second time was so much fun (the first time was great too but Coops was only 2 months old). This time we made the most of it by visiting the beach and hanging out in the city for a weekend!
8. Cooper turns 1. I started with him so I guess I’ll end with him too. His first birthday was pretty fun and I felt pretty good that I managed to get him through his first year unscathed.
Readers, what are some of your top moments in 2015?
What a great capture of 2015. I am so uplifted by how you express your enjoyment and appreciation for the places you go and the things you do! My highlight of 2015 was spending time with family in South America and at the gateway to Cape Cod; and, participating in a fund raiser event for a favorite cause.